Gray’s Anatomy’, the renowned classic anatomical book by Henry Gray was first published in 1858 and is considered by many to be one of the most iconic and significant medical books of all time. Gray’s Anatomy is now available on the iPhone and iPod Touch using the highest resolution images possible. (This version of Gray’s Anatomy has been enhanced and specifically built for the iPhone and iPod Touch.)
This Premium iPhone and iPod Touch Edition of Gray’s Anatomy includes:
* COMPLETE TEXT and Full HD ILLUSTRATIONS
* SCROLLABLE THUMBNAILS OF ALL 1247 ILLUSTRATIONS
* ZOOM IMAGES LIKE PHOTOS
* POINT INDICATOR
* Easy Navigation
* Create Notes for each illustration
* Email images text and notes
* Print via AirPrint
Explore resources quickly and easily with Wolfram Alpha, Wikipedia, Ask.com and other Medical Search Engines built right into the app.
We recommend this app for Doctors, Nurses, Students, Teachers and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
* Note: this application was not written by McDreamy and the illustrations in no way resemble any characters from the television show Grey’s Anatomy 😉